Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Fall walks

This is the classic cemetary lane that I love to walk through. Alright I admit it I like walking through the cemetary. There is nothing wrong with that is there? I just had to put a picture of it in here because it is so beautiful.
It was a perfect sunday afternoon and we decided to go for a walk. We decided to go to a park a couple blocks away to swing on the swings. It should have only taken us fifteen minutes to walk there but it took us an hour and a half... we got a little distracted. We just kept finding things to take pictures of. We found this swing. I don't know who's house it was but we had a good time on their swing. Michie and I are reliving our high school dance pictures. It was a precious moment.

Here is another precious moment. Michie finally showed her undying love for the trees. Breanna confessed her love for leaves and Diana... is doing something funny. I think maybe she is grabbing a branch. Who knows. Love these girls!


Just chillin in the leaves. That is what you do in Logan apparently.



This is my favorite treee so we had to get a picture before we got on the swings. Shalese popped up just in time to jump in. Jami was the only one of our room mates that wasn't there. She was in Switzerland at the time just having the time of her life.
It was a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment