Thursday, December 10, 2009

SALSABRATION!

Every year the Multicultural Club puts on this show called Salsabration. There is plenty of singing, plenty of dancing, and plenty of new food to try. My room mate Diana did a traditional Mexican dance in it this year. They practiced for so long and worked so hard on it. They did such a good job. Diana is such an incredible dancer.

Diana also has a stomach of steel. They had a jalapeno eating contest and she at four of them! I would have died.

Diana and her dance teacher/ friend. She is so funny. I get a kick out of this lady.

This is the Diana Fan Club. We all had such a good time.

After the show there was dance instructions. Diana was trying to teach us how to dance and move our hips. She kind of compared it to doing the hula hoop. Sometimes I would look up becuase I would get off and I always looked up at the perfect time to see Shalese trying to figure out how to do it. She would stop, think, put her hands on her hips and start to do the hula hoop then get back into it. I thought it was hilarious mostly because I had to do the same thing. We still joke about that sometimes. Let's face it we all looked ridiculous but we loved doing it!




No comments:

Post a Comment