Monday, May 4, 2009

whoo... I caught up!

As you can tell by the next 6 posts there has been a lot going on here in china. I am sorry for not keeping up with my blog. I just get overwhelmed every time I think about doing it. Luckily I got sick on the last day of our vacation so instead of not moving and completely miserable I got to update my blog and still feel miserable. What is the deal with my body lately?! I have been sick more often in the past 4 months then I have in the past 5 years.
I am sorry for the order that some of the posts. I kept mixing them up so it might not make as much sense. You probably should just look at the pictures and not read what I typed. I feel like my vocabulary has taken a hit since we have been here. We have to use really simple words to be understood by anyone. And the little grammar ability I had has gone down the drain. So just keep to the pictures.
Well, I am going to stop doing all this jazz and go lay down for a while. Have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. Kristy!! You're alive! Wow! I must say i've been kinda worried....haha. So I hope you're feeling better!! It sucks to be sick! I love all the fun pictures!! And the wedding...It was probably more miraculus than mine will be..haha. just pretend that wedding was mine...only probably lots cooler. haha. Wow. all i can say! that's so fun...we for sure need to get together when you get back. holy crap. feel me in completly about everything!!! Oh and i think you need to teach me kick boxing, cus we were born kinda in the same family and i like to kick things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy!!! Holy cow! It looks like you have been having so much fun! That Chinese dance thing looked way cool! I hear ya on the pictures don't even do justice cuz that is how I feel about everything over here in Europe as well! When do you come home? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that language barrier can be hard huh but hey at least you can sing karaoke songs and say yes to food. ha ha you are set! i hope you get feeling better and get rid of that sickness. i love your funny stories. you make me laugh. "I know i love the mountains and kicking things!" hilarious. i hope you are ready to hike some of those mountains when you get back home. miss and love you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amanda by the way. your awesome sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see the updates finally! It is a good thing that you have learned the yes lesson now that it is at the end of your stay there :) Good thing that she came to pick you up or she would have ben stood up. Hope your feeling better!
    Katie by the way... your MOST awesome sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristy all of your picutres are so much fun!! I love them! Karissa

    ReplyDelete