Monday, May 4, 2009

"The Stairs of Death Hike"

Kate and I went with Celina (our native coordinator) and her husband on a hike this saturday. Apparently there is only one hike in Zhongshan and it is this one. I felt bad because Kate wasn't going to come if it was the same hike we went on a couple months ago. I told her it probably wasn't so she decided to come. I hope she doesn't hate me for the rest of her life. eek!
Up and up and up... they never end!

Kate, me and Celina. Hooray! We made it to the top! It wasn't as smoggy this time so we were actually able to see the city below.
Andrew, Celina and I. It was fun to spend some time with Celina outside of school. I really admire how level headed she is. I love talking to her and hearing her opinions about things/life. I just felt bad that we couldn't talk to her husband as much. He didn't know too much english and my chinese... well we all know where my chinese leads me. It was a lot of fun.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up with my pill-ness on the hike... purple face camera attack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy!!! I haven't heard from you in like three weeks so I decided to write on your blog again! haha I just love this blog thing it is so nice to keep in touch! I can't believe my study abroad experience is already over! I have one more final Monday morning and then I leave that night... Are you living at your parents this summer? If so, I need a running/hiking buddy!

    ReplyDelete