Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chen Na's wedding

Jenny was so nice and invited us to her friend's wedding. It was very fun I was glad we got to go and see what it was like.
This is the deep fat fried, gutted, baby pig they brought out for us to eat. I don't know why this surprised me but the baby pig thing threw me for a loop. I wanted to crawl under the table when they started cutting it up and put a piece in front of me. I was strong and ate it... along with the usual crazy chinese food. I am so glad I haven't gotten sick from all this weird stuff I have been eating since we have been here.
The parade before the food came out.

HERE COMES THE BRIDE...AND GROOM. This is the beginning of the parade to the front of the ball room. I don't quite understand the car but it is cute. My favorite part about the car is the two stuffed animals on the from of the car clapping hands as they drove.
Jenny, Angel, Seantay, Chen Na, and me before the party began. Chen Na is so cute and nice I am so glad she was ok with us randomly showing up to her wedding uninvited. Doesn't she so pretty?! She had four different gorgious dresses she wore. The wedding was really nice. You could tell a lot of plannning went into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment