Friday, February 6, 2009

we are so spoiled... part 2

Alan, the man on the far right of the picture, is one of Jane's friends. He took us to this cool park/museum, to lunch, he took us to his parents house and showed us off, then to an amusement park. He even got us ice cream. I was in heaven! We are SO spoiled!
While our head teachers were frolicking through the pretty "girl flowers" Kate and I decided we would run in the back of their picture. While we were running really fast to get in the picture we didn't realize that we were crushing bee hives in the process. The bees were not so happy with us. Luckily we got out of there before they attacked us. whoo!

We are in bamboo lane...cute.


After the museum Alan took us out to lunch and then took us to this amusement park. There were so many weird things to do there. We had time to do one thing so we did the huge beach balls on water. It was INCREDIBLE!



I was in a ball with Katie. We had a lot of fun if you couldn't tell by my hair. I would tell Katie to stand up so we could do flips together and get to the other side of the pool. She would start to stand up and before she was ready I would throw myself against the other wall and she would go flying. I got the biggest kick out of hearing her scream and fall over. She fell for it so many times!




4 comments:

  1. the amusement park looks like it would be fun. I have seen those big balls before and they look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy Dabb!!! random that i find your cute face on here!! looks like you are having a blast in CHINA!!!! i hope all is well!! :) youre so dang cute! eat some sushi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow there girly!! you've been busy!! i can't even keep caught up with all the things! one day i get on the internet and you've done like 5 new things! goodness! hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those balls look like an absolute blast!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete