Monday, February 16, 2009

Fou Shan

Check it out! I made my own pot! I have always wanted to do this and I finally got to. I thought it was going to be really easy but I was wrong. The lady that was helping us kept laughing at us becuase we screwed up so much. It got to the point where she just hung around waiting for us to mess up. We finally made the pots, we got our names written on them in caligraphy and then they put the pots in a kiln that has been there since the 1500s. SO COOL!



We also stopped in to see this Ancestor Temple. It was so pretty in there. We didn't know that they still used this place to worship so we were walking around taking a bunch of pictures of all these cool things. We got into trouble by Amy, our chinese friend. We probably just offended all of China in one hour... sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment