Friday, February 6, 2009

We are so spoiled

This is a cute picture of my room mate Tiann and out little friend Kevin. Kevincame to our school during his break from school to practice his english and now he is one of our buddies. He loves being the only boy with 11 boys that give him all the attention in the world. He is really talented and has been teaching us Tai Chi.
This is Tiann, Amy and Annie showing us their cool bowling stances. Amy is from a city that is about 2 hours south of Zhongshan. She is here on holiday and we have all become good friends with her. This was Amy's first time bowling. Every time she hit a pin we would all start cheering for her and she would start jumping around. It was so fun.


Debbie and I just enjoying watching everyone bowl.

This is Jane's mom. She doesn't speak any English but Amy was sitting next to me during lunch so I had a translator. She kept trying to tell me about her grandson that is going to school in the U.S. I didn't understand everything she was telling me but apparently she was trying to get me to write down his number. That was interesting. I love this picture because every time we would take a picture she would snuggle right up to you. She is an awesome lady!



This was quite the day. Jane, the bond institute owner's wife, took all of us out to lunch. She got us so much food. She took all of us bowling. Then her friend wanted to take all of us out for dinner. And we got a ton of food again. I was in heaven. They are so good to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment