Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chinese night... karaoke style

This was a really fun night. It was so fun being able to get to know all the teachers more. It is hard to really get to talk to them or be around them at school. I was surprised at how much everyone opened up. YES! it is about time!

Chinese people love to go do karaoke. I was so excited that we finally got to go for chinese night. We know a couple of chinese songs so when ever one would come on we all would start screaming and jump up to sing. This is just one of those moments when we were all really excited.
Cute little Tina and Seantay. Tina is one of our coordinators. She and Candi teach us Chinese every monday, tuesday, wednesday, and friday. They are so good to us all the time. I am so grateful for all the hard work they put in for us to have a good experience here.

Aiki and Tina just doing their thing. You should have seen some of the dance moves that Aiki pulled out. She is quite the little dancer. I have a lot to learn.

Katie, Debbie and Annie. You gotta love that coke mixed with a bunch of spazes!
Coke a cola... our saving grace from the tea and alcoholic beverages. I wish I liked it because every time we go out with our friends they always make sure we have as much coke as we can drink.

Jasmine and Amy. These are two of the many people that I just wish I could talk to about more in depth things than "what do you like?" "I have this many people in my family." I hate being so limited! Jasmine is the lady over all the Chinese teachers and is an incredible lady. I am really lucky and get to be her chinese friend. And Amy is one of the great Chinese teachers for the little baby class.




No comments:

Post a Comment