Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


This is just one of the many random pictures we have with chinese people. I just really liked this one because you have all these short chinese people and then Amy.... She is a tree compared to them!

This is just a portion of the crowd around us. Take this picture and imagine this wall of people all around us.


On New Years day they had these cool dragon parades and had fireworks everywhere to scare away the dragon/bad luck for the next year. It was really cool to see. I think my ear drums are damaged for life. I think every chinese person in that city lit about three each. They never stopped.





This is our group. The chinese lady and guy in front came with us on our trip. They were so nice and helpful.

Annie and I just going crazy with the sparklers.
Chin yin Quila!

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny that everyone was surrounding you guys. Cool chinses dragon too.

    ReplyDelete